- Step 1 – Record your starting stats
- Step 2 – Choose a meal replacement
- Step 3 – Calculate your serving size
- Step 4 – Gradually replace 100% of your meals
Step 1 – Record your starting stats
- Body Parts (waist, arm, etc…)
- Body Fat
- Blood Test
Step 2 – Choose a meal replacement
Pick a product on the market that claims to provide 100% RDI.
- Here are some popular ones…
- Even more choices here
- You can even use a DIY recipe from here
Step 3 – Calculate your serving size
After choosing a meal replacement, do not use their recommended meal serving size. Everyone is different. You can use this calculator to help you figure out how many calories you need for a meal.
Step 4 – Gradually replace 100% of your meals
Start off by replacing only one meal a day. When you are used to it, replace another meal. And so on until all your meals are replaced.
If your weight stays about the same for 3 to 4 weeks straight, increase or decrease your calories by 10%.